Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Lying

Sorry, I lied. I really do want to restart this blog, but I also want to jazz it up, and take it in a new direction. Like more of a sports theme and some hardcore corporate sponsorship. Just kidding! Uh, does anyone have any advice on stuff like that? Should I convert it to wordpress or something? The blogger format is so crappy. What other wisdom do you have to impart?
In other news, I'm loving this bright color trend, even though all the tops right now just look like squares with holes cut in them for the head.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think wordpress looks nicer than blogger, but I'm not sure what the other advantages are. My favorite posts of yours (and the kind I want to read more of) are the critical ones, like the recent one about grating voices, and the pieces you've written about art. Also, I'd love to see more of your outfits. Do you have a tumblr, by the way?

Mary said...

Thanks for the input! I don't have a tumblr, but I have considered it. I like having photo posts on here, too, but a tumblr makes it easier, I guess, and is just for that purpose.