Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photos of Inspiration: Pink











I really loved pink in my teens, especially hot neon pinks. Pink really fit in with my campy view of femininity and obnoxious, kinda punky look. Like, pink fishnets were pretty much it. Then I got older and was like, "I can't believe I used to wear mini skirts and platforms mary janes and dye my hair blue!" and started to wear things I never would have worn in high school, like gold instead of silver and the color brown. Not that I have ever dressed exclusively in neutrals, heaven forbid. But I pretty much stopped wearing pink.

But now I miss pink, the tacky punk rock kind of pink. I really wanted to find photos of Michelle Pfeiffer as Catwoman smashing her amazing pink apartment in the second Batman movie, but they're not to be found.

3 comments:

Alicia said...

some pictures for you!

http://www.moviemistakes.com/picture98527?&mode=picture

Arabella said...

Oh yes. That demolition scene - one of my favourite things on film.

Mary said...

Thanks Alicia...maybe someday I will do screencaps.