Thursday, March 29, 2007

The Golden Bag

To my two readers: I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, but if you've been hankering for something fugly, please check out Lindsay Lohan's staggeringly trendy look on the left.

In Thai restaurants, you can order an appetizer called "Golden Bags," and Lindsay's billowy, metallic mess of an outfit could also be accurately described by such a name.

Perhaps the dress might work if it was paired with opaque black tights, minimal accessories, and ballet flats for that whole trendy "I wish I was Edie Sedgwick" thing that is so hot right now, but adding a million bracelets that look like they came from the dollar store, as well as one of those bloated, over-grommeted designer "it bags", just emphasizes the inherent tackiness of the dress. Does it not look like it was made from the curtains of a 1970's bordello? And what are those, sheer hose? What kind of sick look is this?

No comments: