Monday, May 11, 2009

My eBay Auctions


1940's rayon sailor bow collar dress with beaded and sequin trim, apx sz 6/8

Photobucket


50's sundress, sz 0/2

Photobucket
Awesome 40's puff sleeve rayon dress, 6/8

40's rayon with tree and moon novelty print, sz 16/18

Amazing 1930's velvet gown, sz 6/8

Beautifully draped 30's rayon dress, size 6/8

Crazy 20's petticoat or lace dress or something! One size fits many!

Photobucket
Late 40's aqua knit sweater-dress! Sz 6-10!

Lots more on my Ebay Auctions Crazy old dresses! Cute stuff! Buy it!!! Sizes 0-16!!! I will be posting more soon, too!

2 comments:

Simone said...

is that tree and moon print dress just super giant or something? because you know i would get it altered to fit me if it was anywhere near my size. jesus h. christ, so much cute stuff.

M said...

the measurements are in the auction, lady!

but, yeah, if i thought it was more in your size range i would have given it to you, but it seemed like a little too much work. (There are no bods now though, if you really want it.) i actually bought it on ebay thinking it might fit me.

yes, philly flea markets can be really great. i am pretty sad that the diamond-applique one (that i got on ebay) doesn't fit, though, as it is supposed to be my mission to collect as many dresses from that era as i can.